Your pre-classroom activities should be:
- Factual which describes the basic concepts of the topics
- Less challenging to the students to understand the concept.
- Unambiguous, which leaving no doubt to the students.
- Asynchronous that means students should be able to learn your pre-class activities at their own pace and own space.
- given opportunities to interact with teachers and the colleagues
There are common tips to develop a video educational material
• Divide longer lectures into small chunks (Let’s say 10 to 12-minutes chunks)
• Use an informal tone for easy understanding
• Share, pre-class learning materials related to the face to face class
• Combine pictures, graphs or figures with narrated explanations
• Make sure, the users have control to rewind, fast forward and control the speed of the video.